Please read the information below about our shipping process:
- We accept orders 7 days a week however because our dough is perishable and we want it to get to you as fresh as possible we only ship orders on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays.
- We process and ship orders within 1 business day so all orders placed Wednesday thru Sunday will ship out Monday morning and should arrive Wednesday.
- Your dough is packed frozen and shipped to get to you within 2-3 days from the date we ship it out.
- When your dough arrives it may still be frozen, it may be slightly thawed or it may be fully thawed and room temperature… don’t worry that is OKAY! No matter what condition your dough is in when it arrives it is absolutely safe to eat. If it’s thawed and you prefer it cold just place it in the refrigerator for an hour or two before enjoying.
- We recommend you store your dough in the refrigerator however if you like it soft, fluffy and room temperature you can feel free to let it thaw for an hour or two before consuming or even put it in the microwave to soften it up. We recommend you warm it up on 10-second increments to avoid fully melting the dough.
- Our dough is best when consumed within 4 weeks of receiving it (assuming you are storing in the refrigerator) however it can last up to 3 months refrigerated and 12 months frozen.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reply to this email and we will get back in touch within 24 hours!